CORPORATE WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
Mind Matters Stress Management at Work (Management & Employees)
Prolonged stress can lead to impaired decision-making processes. Exhaustion and worry can lead to isolation and even challenge the best relationships with staff, colleagues, family and friends, impacting on employees, suppliers and customers. All of this can affect the ability to run a business at its most profitable level.
Stress is present at every layer of business but being the boss or in management can impact significantly on mental health. The combination of long hours, unpredictable cash flow, industry challenges, changes in laws and regulatory bodies, responsibility for employees and trying to maintain a life outside the business can leave people feeling mentally exhausted, stressed, anxious or depressed.
Employees who struggle to manage stress may find it challenging to remain focused or may be at an increased risk of developing other mental health challenges.
Effective strategies and techniques can provide solutions to reduce and manage stress at all levels, making a difference to productivity and profit and creating a more cohesive and functional workforce at all levels.
This program can be adapted to an industries requirement.
What is this workshop about?
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will have the ability to;
- Create a toolkit of strategies to manage stress
- Know how to eliminate stress in stressful situations
- Be able to identify what triggers individual stress
- Have a foundation of language to engage in better communication
- Understand the difference between ‘good’ & ‘bad’ stress
- Be happier and more productive
- Establish great relationships at work and home
- Become ‘Teflon’ coated to the daily challenges & feel more resilient
- What’s so Important About Stress?
- Stress-Less Testing
- The Science of Stress Management
- Leaping into Life – Strategies That
- Make the Greatest Difference
- Leading a Life You Choose
The workshop includes a workbook, case studies, activities, role play, demonstrations, confidential individual stress test and facilitated discussion.
Who should attend this workshop?
Managers, team leaders, HR staff, business owners and employees who would like to feel competent to manage and reduce stress in their life. Working with individuals and groups, this workshop creates resources that will benefit all who attend. Providing practical tools and strategies to feel empowered, resilient and calm while improving productivity levels.
This is a one-day workshop, essential to provide knowledge to effectively change. Workshops can be designed to focus on management or/and employees.
Ready to Begin?
Workshop inclusive of workbook, strategies and testing. Maximum participants: 20 people. Cost for Full Day $2750 excluding travelling costs.
About Karen Easter
- B.A. (Soc Sc)
- Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy (NSW)
- CHt. Practitioner NLP (NSW)
- Master Practitioner, Human Neuro Linguistic Psychology
- Advanced Dipl. Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP & Psychotherapy
More corporate training