CORPORATE WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
Mind Matters Stress Management at Work (Management & Employees)
Prolonged stress can lead to impaired decision-making processes. Exhaustion and worry can lead to isolation and even challenge the best relationships with staff, colleagues, family and friends, impacting on employees, suppliers and customers. All of this can affect the ability to run a business at its most profitable level.
Stress is present at every layer of business but being the boss or in management can impact significantly on mental health. The combination of long hours, unpredictable cash flow, industry challenges, changes in laws and regulatory bodies, responsibility for employees and trying to maintain a life outside the business can leave people feeling mentally exhausted, stressed, anxious or depressed.
Employees who struggle to manage stress may find it challenging to remain focused or may be at an increased risk of developing other mental health challenges.
Effective strategies and techniques can provide solutions to reduce and manage stress at all levels, making a difference to productivity and profit and creating a more cohesive and functional workforce at all levels.
This program can be adapted to an industries requirement.
What is this workshop about?
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will have the ability to;
- Create a toolkit of strategies to manage stress
- Know how to eliminate stress in stressful situations
- Be able to identify what triggers individual stress
- Have a foundation of language to engage in better communication
- Understand the difference between ‘good’ & ‘bad’ stress
- Be happier and more productive
- Establish great relationships at work and home
- Become ‘Teflon’ coated to the daily challenges & feel more resilient
- What’s so Important About Stress?
- Stress-Less Testing
- The Science of Stress Management
- Leaping into Life – Strategies That
- Make the Greatest Difference
- Leading a Life You Choose
The workshop includes a workbook, case studies, activities, role play, demonstrations, confidential individual stress test and facilitated discussion.
Who should attend this workshop?
Managers, team leaders, HR staff, business owners and employees who would like to feel competent to manage and reduce stress in their life. Working with individuals and groups, this workshop creates resources that will benefit all who attend. Providing practical tools and strategies to feel empowered, resilient and calm while improving productivity levels.
Ready to Begin?
The workshop includes a workbook, case studies, activities, role play, demonstrations and facilitated discussion. Maximum participants: 20 people. Cost: (excluding travelling costs).
- Half Day $2200
- Full Day $2750
Get in touch with Karen to discuss the options
About Karen Easter
- B.A. (Soc Sc)
- Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy (NSW)
- CHt. Practitioner NLP (NSW)
- Master Practitioner, Human Neuro Linguistic Psychology
- Advanced Dipl. Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP & Psychotherapy
More Corporate Programs
CORPORATE WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS Workshops Anxiety & Trauma for Schools AnxietyClear® workshops are a valuable support for schools, parents and adults who are...
CORPORATE WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS Mind Matters Stress Management at Work (Management & Employees) Prolonged stress can lead to impaired decision-making processes....
CORPORATE WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS Mental Health First Aid Training Mental Health First Aid Training creates an opportunity to build better relationships at work and...
CORPORATE WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS Binge Living How overdoing is the cause of underachieving In a world where almost everything is now on demand, you'd think our lives...